About This Course
Microsoft 70-768 is a video course meant for those people who are aspiring to acquire knowledge and outstanding skills essential in the performance of the services related SQL server analysis. The course is intended to enlighten individuals majorly on services such as data mining as well as analytics. Individuals interested in taking this course doesn’t require prior experience regarding data science and analytics. The course is aimed to equip candidates for 70-768 exam with the information necessary for them to excel in the exam.
Upon completing this course, scholars will have gained adequate knowledge regarding data mining, OLAP as well as analytics. Scholars will also be able to sit and pass 70-768 exam.
Microsoft 70-768 video course entails SQL server services, data science, and analytics. The price of the course is affordable to everyone. The scholars of this course are taught step by step. They begin by learning the basic concepts of data science. The scholars are later introduced to the advanced topics of data science such as data mining. The course as well comprises hands-on practices which are job oriented, interview questions, theory of the key concepts and practice exam questions among others. The course also covers all the topics a student needs to study in order to pass 70-768 exam. Some of the topics covered in this course include performance tuning, administration, multi-dimensional expressions, cube design and development, advance techniques and installation of SQL server analysis service among others.
The learners of this course will be able to have a better understanding of Microsoft business intelligence architecture. The learners will also be able to understand how SSAS as well as data mining fits in the Microsoft business intelligence architecture along with tools such as SQL server database engine, PowerPivot, SSIS, SSMS and SSRS among other tools. Any student waiting to sit 70-768 exam should take this course so that he or she can perform well.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Development of data mining models
- Designing and installing tabular SSAS
- Deployment of SSAS solutions
- Designing and modeling SSAS Database
- Development of SSRS reports
- Data services
- Development of DAX and MDX code
Requirements for this course:
- People interested in studying this course should have SQL server basic working knowledge like working with stored procedures, tables, and views among others.
- Scholars should acquire the curriculum for this course so as to ensure they prepare properly for the lectures ahead.
- Scholars are discouraged from skipping any section of the video course so that they may not miss some of the important concepts tested in 70-768 exam.
- Students should implement all the hands-on practices available for this course.
Examination paper design:
- The exam covers a duration of at most 120 minutes.
- Exam questions are provided in multiple/single choices.
- Answers are either in multiple or single choices.
- 45 to 65 questions to be attempted.
- The exam price is 165 US dollars.
Audience to target:
- The course targets people who want to start a career in the space of analytics.
- The professionals who want to enhance their skills in order to remain relevant as well as competitive in the field of data and analytics should not hesitate to take this course.
- Individuals who have a plan to appear for job interview related to SSAS or the certification of MS BI should take this course.
- Scholars who are waiting to sit 70-768 exam should register for this course as it covers the entire topics tested in the exam.
- The course targets university and college students who want to become data modelers, SSAS administrators, MS BI architects, SSAS administrators and MDX developers among others.
If you want to enrich your skills and knowledge regarding SSAS, data science an analytics this is the best course for you to enroll. 70-768 video course provides the candidates of 70-768 exam with detailed information covering all the concepts tested in the exam.
- MLTC data analyst
- Data scientist
- Database expert
- SQL server developer
- Data manager
- Tableau programmer
- Database analyst
The professionals who are Microsoft 70-768 certified earn a salary of around 10,000 per month.